Symbology could be the latest way to improve your margins.
Don’t laugh yet. Think about it.
As financial services firms search for new ways to cut costs, they are examining processing errors and delays. And one cause of these problems are misunderstandings about where an issue is traded and who traded it.
That’s because currently there is no unique security identification code that identifies the issue, the instrument or official place of listing and the place of trade. For example, ISIN--the
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech