Unless the financial industry coordinates its efforts to resolve the problems caused by poor quality data, STP will remain out of reach.
By Richard Robinson, assistant vice president/senior business analyst, Deutsche Bank.
Data is what binds us: information is king, queen and sometimes court jester in the financial industry. But all too often, we remain separated by any number of factors--geography, focus (ie, front, middle, back office) and function (risk, trading, reconciliation, lending, e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act