Can you feel autumn in the air? We can—well, if we ignore the heat and humidity. Seriously though, as the summer comes to an end, we’re gearing up for the biggest event of the fall season: Inside Market Data Europe. (See www.incisive-events.com/imdeurope.)
This year’s European conference is scheduled for Sept. 21 at The Brewery in London. We’re expecting a standing room-only crowd again this year, comprised of top market data executives from major sell- and buy-side firms around the world, as
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II