How new technologies could turn a beleaguered loss leader into a profit center. By Bill Cline, global managing partner, Accenture Financial Services’ Capital Markets.
Recent actions by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against the US securities industry underscore the urgent need to restore confidence in the quality and objectivity of financial research.
But the combination of punitive fines and economic sluggishness also presents Wall Street with an opportunity. Innovative investm
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech