In the past week alone at least three vendors announced new initiatives in this space. Pricing Direct may have lost staff to Thomson Reuters, but it is continuing to drive forward-last week the bank division began offering valuations on a range of foreign exchange spot, forward, swap and option instruments, using a model developed by the bank's quantitative research group.
Meanwhile, Interactive Data announced an agreement with Pluris Valuation Advisors, a specialist provider of valuations for il
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act