While Bloomberg came in for the most criticism at Inside Market Data 2004 in April, Reuters was the vendor under the gun at last week's European conference in London.
Poor Reuters. Just as it looks to be clambering back from the brink, trumpeting improved results and new products, it's hit with more bad press (see last week's coverage of the Tom Glocer memo) and criticism from users.
Mark Braley, an analyst at Deutsche Bank who attended IMD Europe 2004, issued an updated report on Reuters on S
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit