Despite our name, Inside Market Data covers more than just prices. We report on the latest news in research, reference data, market data administration and management, newswires, etc., etc.
That reflects the breadth of the industry. It wasn't always like this. Only a few years ago, who was talking about data management and golden copies, or market data standards, or corporate actions? That's right, no one.
But today, those issues are on everyone's mind. Just look at the variety of events that
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act