Thomson recently went some way towards making that comparison easier by announcing a low-latency direct feed offering to compete with the low-latency platform providers and rival Reuters' Data Feed Direct offering.
And last week, Interactive Data unveiled plans to enter the same space with a low-latency direct exchange feed offering dubbed DirectPlus.
Granted, the vendor is starting out more modestly than its rival in terms of the number of feeds it will initially offer, with just five schedu
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech