By Mike Kreutzjans, senior vice president and chief technology officer, HyperFeed Technologies
The market data industry has been producing a new breed of data products designed to increase the efficiency of the market and provide more opportunity for investment success. One such product is Nasdaq’s SuperMontage. Many of HyperFeed’s customers have indicated an interest in receiving SuperMontage data, which made delivering SuperMontage-compatible products a priority.
Upgrading HyperFeed’s solu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II