Fresh from Rome and we’re feeling great. No, it wasn’t just the amazing historical sights and the delicious Italian food—though the gelato really lived up to its reputation. Our mood was actually work-related, as the FISD’s World Financial Information Conference last week was a huge success.
In two-and-a-half action-packed days, delegates heard from information and software vendors, exchanges, market data managers and consultants from around the world on a broad range of issues.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act