Reuters has steadily lost market share to Bloomberg in Asia, according to a survey of market participants trading global markets in Hong Kong conducted by Keiren Harris.
In 1995, Reuters was the preeminent market data provider in Asia. Only within fund management companies, which are relatively small in terms of numbers of users, did Reuters face a real competitor in Bloomberg. But within six years, Bloomberg has replaced Reuters (mainly Reuters 2000 and Dealing 3000) as the indispensable mar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II