And we're not the only ones with an interest in China. Not only have Western data vendors been targeting the region with renewed vigor, encouraged by its free cash flows, investment programs, ownership of Western debt, and apparent avoidance of the sub-prime crisis, but it seems as though anyone with anything to sell has been knocking on China's door.
In fact, the International Swaps and Derivatives Association convened in Beijing last week, though all eyes were on the Shanghai Motor Show, where
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech