Whereas some look for the early-warning price movements that might grow into an upswing, the smart players are looking for the price-moving indicators before they have begun to impact the market. It sounds so easy in theory, yet it takes complex models and monitoring of quoting versus trading trends over small time periods, and having huge volumes of historical data at your fingertips-not to mention the ability to analyze it-to predict when a price will change, and in response to what.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act