One way is with the help of a literal "edge," such as those provided by Connors Group's analytics platform The Machine, which provides a percentage likelihood of a price behaving in a certain manner in specific circumstances based on its past performance in similar circumstances.
Another way is to create a vehicle aligned to the trading strategy a firm is trying to pursue. For example, if you read my column a couple of weeks ago and decided not just to buy an iPad but also to buy into Apple or s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II