For example, Thomson Reuters officials unveiling the vendor's new PropGen proposal generation tool for financial advisors last week were keen to emphasize how-like other products within its re-platformed lineup such as the Insider multimedia news portal-the product has been designed to appeal to the new generation of financial professionals "who have grown up using Google and Facebook."
This approach makes sense on a number of levels: it makes the interface more intuitive for advisors-and hence
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming