Just as most of us follow the benchmark indexes that underlie our investments and retirements, exchanges and data vendors - not just the major index providers - are also spending a lot of time and effort tracking and expanding their range of indexes and index-related products.
For example, the BATS Exchange announced last week the first anniversary of its BATS 1,000 index, and the availability of its index data over the Consolidated Tape Association's feed. Thomson Reuters launched an index busi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II