Last week, the Committee of European Securities Regulators formally recommended that the next version of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive should provide a pan-European consolidated tape of data from exchanges and multilateral trading facilities to increase market transparency, just as exchanges - which arguably could lose out under such a plan - reported mixed financial results for the second quarter of 2010.
In North America, TMX Group showed a modest 4 percent increase in Q2 reve
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership