Conventional wisdom is that to process real-time market data ever-faster, firms must locate their operations close to exchanges. But, according to Craig Denton, chief executive of Next Connex, a UK-based provider of datacenter networking and consulting services, next-generation networks are now challenging this assumption.
In electronic trading, speed matters. That’s why over the last five years, in addition to utilizing Gigabit Ethernet and software optimization techniques, brokerages have embr
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won