The weather is heating up in New York City, which can mean only one thing: time for the annual SIFMA conference and exhibition. But some are wondering whether one of the big drivers of technology spend in recent years—low latency—has already overheated.
According to a Tabb Group report, “we’ve reached just about as much speed as we’re ever likely to know, at least within individual matching engines and between New York and Chicago.” And while opportunities still remain in Asia, once the region u
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit