When fortunes can be made or lost in a microsecond, testing your network against the dangers of microbursts demands unprecedented levels of precision, says Daryl Cornelius, enterprise director at Spirent Communications.
High-frequency trading generates massive trading volumes—an attractive proposition for exchanges, but one which puts enormous pressure on them to cut latency while maintaining reliability and market integrity, creating a new challenge: “microbursts.” These short spikes in traffic
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming