Sometimes in this season of gift-giving, it's all too easy to focus on acquiring shiny new things and the latest gadgets, and to become frustrated by the challenges we face as consumers as we search for appropriate gifts. But while we're surrounded by wrapping paper and tape, let's not forget to reflect on everything good and bad in the year gone by, and to open ourselves up to fresh challenges in the future, and new approaches to old challenges.
And finally, let's not forget that the most impor
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse