Every month, IDM will deliver features and analysis articles, alongside a roundup of news from the IMD and IRD websites. In this first issue, Joanna Wright reports on the European Securities and Markets Authority’s scrutiny of credit ratings agencies and their fees, while I examine the potential impact of some index providers who are offering their indexes free of charge. Wei-Shen Wong questions whether emerging jurisdictional utilities across the Asia-Pacific region for individual investor KYC
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite