Henk D'Hoore, head of product, EMEA, Interactive Data Real-Time Services: Although it has been a gradual process, it is fair to say that the implementation of MiFID has caused significant changes to the market data landscape in Europe, with many new venues emerging across the continent. This has led to increased levels of data and liquidity fragmentation across the reg
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit