Although MNI had previously distributed its news directly to customers via its own feed, CEF Alpha+ Macro was developed specifically for algorithmic traders that want to incorporate key economic performance indicators into their automated trading strategies. The exchange began beta testing the news feed with clients in May, and expects to make the full production version available imminently.
The algorithmic news feed uses a proprietary schema to tag news, which was developed specifically to make
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech