With regulators expected to spend more time scrutinizing firms' models and data, "end-of-day or intraday data won't cut it.... You need real-time risk management-and that means you need real-time data," he told attendees.
And while high-frequency trading has driven data spend in equity markets, Nybo believes future risk management requirements to avoid another crisis will be the drivers of investment in "a comprehensive data infrastructure" and "extensive reporting capabilities" for credit ma
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent