With cost savings high on everyone's agenda, panelists agreed that accurate measurement of market data spend is a key prerequisite. André Kelekis, head of global market data strategy at BNP Paribas, cited an industry research report that found only 60 percent of banks could accurately break out per-user data costs. The research also found a clear correlation between market data administration resources and per-user data spend. "The more you spend on data administration... the less you spend
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp