The bank now uses more than 20 thematic indexes as underlying reference entities for its structured over-the-counter trading, according to Lucia Pelliccioli, head of equity exotics and hybrids product development at JPMorgan.
The latest of these is the World Nuclear Power Index, which the bank created recently in partnership with Deutsche Börse. To calculate the index, Deutsche Börse provides resources to classify companies in terms of how much of their revenues are made up of nuclear power-
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act