The new version doubles message capacity to two million messages per second at latency of less than 100 microseconds, says Scott Parsons, chief architect at Exegy. "We've done a lot of engineering optimization around reconfigurable hardware logic and the software that drives it…. It's an ongoing optimization process," he says.
The latest figures have been independently validated by the Securities Technology Analysis Center. STAC director Peter Lankford says that the consultancy benchmarked th
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers