But sourcing market data to meet this demand remains a barrier in the region, where inconsistencies between exchanges’ contracts and rules, and infrastructure issues, make it harder for firms to acquire data.
Though algo trading in Asia still lags behind the US and Europe, its usage has grown exponentially over the last two years, and is driving increased demand for low-latency datafeeds, according to industry participants.
“We’ve seen the actual amount of flow and trades being executed fro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse