Firms are reviewing market data inventory across the board, and eliminating redundant exchange feeds on multiple terminals used by the same employee is one of the easiest routes to achieving cost savings, said Mark Januszka, vice president and head of enterprise data management for the Americas at HSBC. Januszka added that HSBC sends monthly reports throughout its organization listing the services subscribed to by individual users on a line-by-line basis, so that business managers can better det
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act