IMD: One of the largest areas of data-related spend over the past year has been on lowering latency and increasing throughput. Can these issues be addressed separately, or must they be treated as one, and what are the most useful technologies for dealing with them?
Ralph Frankel, chief technology officer for financial services, Solace Systems: While they are unique goals, lowering latency and increasing throughput must be addressed in context of one another because there are fewer use cases w
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act