With MiFID prompting the creation of more trading venues competing for order flow and potentially fragmenting markets, standardization is a key concern, panelists said. As a result, new entrants are viewing FIX as the standard to help reduce the cost of connecting to their markets, said Bob Fuller, chief executive of Equiduct.
However, the application of FIX as a data standard may be hampered by a lack of development expertise in the bandwidth-reducing FAST (FIX Adapted for Streaming data) pr
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent