Kevin Bourne, global head of execution trading for HSBC, says the bank has now created more than 15,000 bespoke indexes, and continues to see growing demand for those that target thematic market trends and address specific client requirements for portfolio construction.
The bank is currently adapting the Climate Change index series it launched last year, to enable HSBC to calculate the indexes on a risk-weighted basis, and to provide regional breakdowns, and overlay a screening methodology t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming