Gongmeng Chen, chairman of GTA Data and president of the China Venture Capital Research Institute, told attendees that he expects China's financial information industry to experience ten-fold growth over the next 10 years, while Kiang Dalaroy, chief information officer of SSE InfoNet, the Shanghai Stock Exchange's data subsidiary, also said that as the number of IPOs and listed securities and derivatives increases, he expects growth to be "substantial."
However, there are still challenges to harn
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank