The market data vendor booths were awash with chocolate and news this year, including product announcements, personnel changes and client news.
On the technology side, stream processing software provider Aleri Labs showed off its Aleri Labs Streaming Platform, which featured new functions such as an enhanced graphical authoring environment, greater processing throughput, reductions in latency and easier integration with off-the-shelf applications.
It also announced a Reuters adapter for the s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers