The figures include costs associated with feed handlers, ticker plants, data servers, and caching, middleware, storage and hosting technologies, according to the report.
According to Aite senior analyst Brad Bailey, the predicted 56 percent rise in high-performance data infrastructure spend is being fuelled by the strain on messaging systems of exponential data volume growth, in turn driven by increased adoption of electronic and algorithmic trading, a boom in technology-savvy hedge funds, n
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act