"The industry has faced up to... $10 billion of write-downs from sub-prime, and has seen 48,000 jobs cut," said Steve Listhaus, head of market data services for corporate and investment banking at Wachovia. "For many firms, the costs of market data stand only behind personnel and real estate... and seems a good place to cut."
"We will work on platform consolidation, market data consolidation... and we are leveraging the breadth of Citi to consolidate vendors," said Catherine Louisy-Louis, hea
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership