The vendor has recently hired Michelle Ruotolo, former senior director of US index operations at Standard & Poor's, as head of US operations, responsible for hiring around half a dozen staff and setting up operational support for FTSE's indexes in North America.
Currently, all of the vendor's data collection and index calculation is carried out from FTSE's head office in London. Jerry Moskowitz, president of FTSE Americas, says a full-service local presence in regions where the vendor has a g
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech