On a panel at last week's Asia Pacific Financial Information Conference, Rafah Hanna, head of MTS Data at bond trading platform EuroMTS, said the company's aim is to set up 15 new markets over the next five years in growth markets across Asia, the Middle East and South America, including Brazil, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Japan. Likewise, Jeannie Merritt, associate vice president at Nasdaq OMX, says although the exchange group does not have a datacenter in the Asia- Pacific region, it is planning t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit