"Because of fear of inflation, investors [particularly those in fixed income] are trying to hedge their risk," says SuperDerivatives chief executive David Gershon. Also, he says banks see inflation-based products as a growth area, particularly as they see better returns in emerging asset classes. "Anything that's tailored-or cross-asset-and involves correlation is basically a high-margin product," he says.
The new data and pricing tool is being offered as a free add-on to existing users of SD
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech