Richard Man of BT GFS predicts that technology facelifts at Asian exchanges will address latency and capacity issues to attract high-frequency traders and direct buy-side participants, while Aite Group's Sang Lee demonstrates that a rising market, coupled with increased algorithmic trading, is set to produce a US-style volume hike in Japan.
Meanwhile, Keiren Harris sets his sights on China, and the country's efforts to open up its markets to attract foreign investors and vendors.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse