"Late last year and early this year… a lot of clients stopped everything, stepped back and re-evaluated," said Rick Enfield, product business owner at Asset Control. "But then a lot of people realized that data quality is a critical part of making other projects work."
Barry Raskin, president of SIX Telekurs USA, described an uptick in demand for data, especially evaluated pricing, reference data and corporate actions, being driven by regulatory demands on end-users as well as demand for more tra
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won