The Real-Time division recently completed a project to supply the Morningstar.com investor portal with a real-time feed of equity data from the BATS Exchange, and is now integrating a range of other real-time, end-of-day and intraday data from the division's datafeeds into the broader vendor's products and services.
"Morningstar has a lot of browser-based products, including the Advisor Workstation. Up until now, these products provided the capability to view snapshot prices... [but they are now]
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit