NEW YORK--ILX Systems' new data center in Brooklyn will enter full production by the first quarter of 2002, says Bernie Weinstein, ILX's president and CEO. That puts the build about one year ahead of ILX's original schedule, a move made in large part because of the temporary outage of one of ILX's main data centers at 1 Liberty Plaza, located close to the World Trade Center ruins.
After the Brooklyn build and the restoration of operations at Liberty Plaza, ILX expects its main data centers to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act