LONDON--Reuters is teaming up with Microsoft and 25 financial institutions to develop an instant messaging system that will enable users to conduct dynamic text conversations and, ultimately, exchange multimedia content. A full rollout is expected before the end of the year.
The messaging initiative is part of Reuters’ business transformation project and has been something of a pet project of Reuters’ incoming CEO, Tom Glocer. Glocer said last year that messaging was one of the key components
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit