The theme of this year's Securities Industry Association Information Management Conference, to be held next week at the New York Hilton, is "Making Change Our Friend." Perhaps "Making Bill Gates Our Friend" would have been a better way to put it.
If attendees at last year's show failed to notice the plethora of Windows-based applications (IMD, July 6, 1992), they are about to have a second chance. But this year, there'll be a difference: Microsoft Corp. chairman and CEO Gates will deliver the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II