LONDON--Representatives of the Information Providers User Group discussed the future of market data from a user perspective before a full house at last week’s Dealing With Technology event.
John Best, executive member of IPUG, says the priority for users is to have industry standards with a common symbology and structure, which is not necessarily in a vendor’s interest. There is a need for one industry authority for product naming, which is not going to happen without active support from the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act