Bloomberg and Fame Information Services have won the Best Market Data Vendor and Best Data Management Vendor awards respectively in the inaugural annual Waters magazine awards.
Bloomberg, though "very expensive," was the clear winner in its race and was cited for the breadth and depth of its data. Reuters came in second but only had a quarter of the total votes. Thomson Financial was third with 10 percent.
Fame was chosen by 40 percent of readers as the best data management vendor, with Asset
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act