LONDON--Thomson Financial launched a Web-based service at last week’s Online Information 2001 event. Thomson was one of several vendors with announcements at the show.
Exhibitors had mixed opinions. One said it was the best show this year. Another said it was much quieter than last year and that they may not exhibit next year. A third said financial institutions aren’t looking to buy, so the event was not as busy compared to last year’s.
Thomson Corp. had grandiose stage in the center of the h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act