Bloomberg has come up trumps in customer satisfaction, beating its three biggest rivals in a survey conducted by independent research firm Kimsey Consulting.
Thomson Financial came in second, ahead of Reuters, which was ranked third overall. Moneyline Telerate trailed in fourth place.
The findings were released last week in Kimsey's annual US Tri-State Trading Technology Survey, which provides a detailed review of the state of the sell-side trading sector in New York, New Jersey and Connectic
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II